2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the other day that the Type R stitched logo on my drivers seat is not quite horizontal. The passenger side is ok.

I haven't got the spirit level out and it doesn't really bother me. I assume the only way to rectify this is to replace the entire seat cover. This would be a bit extreme and would make it look more odd I would have thought.

Do any one elses logos not line up or is it just mine?

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Jings people are getting picky about things in the car. To be honest it wasn't something I ever paid attention to

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Martinez, I can't understand what you are saying lol

·
NHB Convert.
530 Posts
Actually that kind of thing would really bug me also, if I noticed it. I guess you could put it down to mild OCD, either that or people just being anal about things being perfect.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Dont worry ..its probably the fabric thats stretched.. Get the dealer to look at it
BTW..Most of us are here to help..Dont take all the comments too seriously ;)
Your English is difficult to understand
thanks, i'll take shost's car to the dealer. hope he don't mind :)

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
No, to be fair it would annoy me too.
Both of my Prelude 2.2 Motigi's (spelling) had badly fitted rear seat coverings.
I spent hours gently pulling and smoothing them into their correct position, rather than have the Dealer do it under warranty.
I suppose I can blame it on my job, but I can see something out of true from 1/2 a mile away.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
He must be doing something wrong then, like using the correct steels. ;)
I am working on a large Grade 2 listed farmhouse built of cob at the moment.
Tell your Dad that the silly s-d of an owner, decided to increase the ground floor ceiling heights, by reducing the ground floor levels by 450mm - 600mm.
He undermined the stone footings of the cob walls and it was well on the move, until I was called in and had it all shored up last week.
It's going to cost him a furtune and the L.A. are doing their nut.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm quite upset by all the negativity :( its not so much OCD (well partly) but I need to spot the details in my job (a Doctor) and never too much time on my hands! But you'll be greatful when I'm looking at your chest X-ray...

So, I noticed this when getting something out the centre console, when it was parked obviously! I just noticed it, not looking for faults. Eg the clutch clicks a little but then I just drive faster or turn the awful stereo up.

Was quite curious if anyone else noticed anything similar!! But I might try stretching the fabric if I'm massively bored (thanks for that suggestion), inbetween apply various coats of expensive wax whilst looking up new performance parts on eBay...:popcorn2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts