2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Get Your Cray On
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My insurance is up for renewal and as I have always stuck with the mainstream insurers, I thought I would be different this time and try some of the insurers listed here.

All was going well with Chris knott, they were happy with my mugen spoiler, tinted windows and martelius exhaust but when I mentioned the vinyl wrapped roof and bonnet I was told the they can't insure me, simply because of the vinyl wrap.

The person on the phone didn't seem to understand why either but ah well. Just seems a very silly reason to not offer insurance.

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Don't get me wrong I always declare mods, but I don't think I'd bother declaring a vinyl wrapped roof? It's a sticker for gods sake lol

·
Vendor
381 Posts
I'll check this out as I know we can cover full wraps, so not sure why the insurer balked at a partial.

Best,
Nick

UPDATE: Apparently the wrap on top of the other mods meant that the insurer didn't want the risk and we had nowhere else to go with it I'm afraid. We did try to negotiate with them for you but to no avail. I'm sorry we couldn't help you but please try us again next year when we hope to have other options available.

·
Vendor
36 Posts
Hi Aidan,

If you're still looking for insurance, give us a call - we offer cover for all your modifications.

Kind Regards

AIB Insurance
02380 268351

·
Registered
18 Posts
Adrian Flux all day Chris knotted would not even quote me after driving my Z for two years, so stocked with Adrian Flux for a third! And joined my partner with them on the type r

1 - 11 of 11 Posts