2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys you might i have seen me around the site thoose who ateed the bristol meets would of know my car had a little accident on friday night eg hit some ice at 50mph and hit a sign tree ditch tree ditch tree then a big ditch i cant affourd another civic now :( but i loved the fourm the thing i have left is a grill and some fog light blanks thesse will be comming up in the for ssale section but you guys have been amazing and i would just like to thank everyobe for advice and that dot really wanna leave this fourm but as i dont have a civic anymore i might see you all in a couple of years with a type r

thanks guys much love dan x

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
That looks like a major crash to me!! Hope you came out, unhurt. Shame about your car, esp as it's a nearly new one!

·
grease monkey
132 Posts
gutted for you buddy, hope your ok.

i was under the impression that if your car is righten off within the first year, then the insurance company just replace it with a new one?? i maybe wrong, hopefully you get sorted without much hassle from them

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
That's awful Dan! That's a major crash! I'm glad you're fine (physically) and I'm impressed with your positive attitude...
Hope to see you again soon, with your Type R (make it a Milano Red one, yes?)!
Take care and keep us posted!

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Looking at the car, really glad you're okay mate.

Just because you haven't got the Civ anymore doesn't mean you aren't welcome ;)

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
wow... that's quite a mess... good job you are ok... that's the main thing!

Tell us the long story... the insurance should sort that out.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks all for the messages long story short is i loved that car dot think another type s could replace it a type r would but beig 19 insurance is tupid anyway x

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
****... :(

Man I know exactly how this feels. I ended up in hospital under similar circumstances in my first car, I hope your okay.

Much love man.

PM me when you have a min you'll be missed from Civinfo.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
ya thanks guys ya im fine just a burn on my arm from the airbag lol but i will get over it
its the stentch of an airbag ill never forget.

I feel so bad for you mate :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad you're ok mate. Didn't you just get all you ICE (not taking the mick here) installed like a few weeks back too?
ya did and it was amazig for the week i had it im selling the subs if your intresed got loads of audio for sale

its the stentch of an airbag ill never forget.

I feel so bad for you mate :(
cheers tom ya it is scary could be worse i quess

1 - 20 of 42 Posts