2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on here for a few months and never gotten around to posting any pics.....so here goes

This was the car as she stood when we bought her

Added a H logo on fuel cap thanks to Gers

Car wasn't in best condition inside so did a mini valet, red (summer mats) were changed out for black for winter weather. Also added some wind deflectors

Alloys were in terrible condition, chipped to bits. We got them refurbished and powder coated gloss black. Gers to rescuer again for H logos in centre caps

Added a little personal touch with personalised decal under light (Gers again)

Other small bits and bobs include:
Eibach pro kit
Interior lighting changed to red, thanks to JP
Carbon wrapped the door sills
Gear gaiter changed - black leather, red stitching
Lighter removed and a 12v outlet cap put in

Plans in future (when time and cash allows) include: new dampers, new discs and pads, braided lines, tints and whatever else takes my fancy.
Also I am desperate for a good detailer close by to sort out the swirls in the paintwork....anyone know of anyone close to me Arbroath/Dundee area??

Cheers Smog

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Pm rowbo, he might be able to sort it out for a fee, he's over the water in st Andrews. If rowbos not up for it black magic detail in leven are amazing , Stevie's a pro and makes his own luxury waxes

Can I ask what's a "warrier"?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers guys, not got all the fancy mods as some of the cars do, but I'm learning as I go so it's all fun
Can I ask what's a "warrier"?
surname ;) thanks for the advice re detailing.

And Craig could well have been me, always running through Dundee and the Ferry etc

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
You up for coming on the club stand at japfest? Details are in the Scottish section of "meets" ;). Be a good opportunity to meet a load of us scots ;)

Sent from the necronomiPhon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts