2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here are some pics of my new baby !!!!! however i cant actualy have her until november but i just couldnt wait to post up some pics in advance so as the title says it is only a sneak preview of her :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice one. :cool:

Why do you have to wait until November?
i talked the dealer into buying one for me and selling it to me as an ex demo however the car isnt being used as a demo :):):) and the fact that for the dealer to have it as a demo they have to have it in their posession for 3 months but while they have it for 3 months it loses value by £500.00 per month great deal ayyyyy :):):)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Cunning plan mate! Worth the wait for a deal like that and, of course, a stunning car at the end of it. Congrats!!!!

Nick

Reactions: lloydy_1_1_1

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
isnt your black one 10 days old or so? nice one anyway buddy!

ha ha ha it is nearly out of fuel lol and i hate going to the petrol station lmao :):):)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:| how much have you lost on your 10 plate ctr?

Nice plate definitely :d
not much really he is buying mine for the price he is selling it for that way he doesnt lose on mine (he doesnt gain either) but he does sell another great car to me :):):)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
and a kidney I assume? well done mate, get your number posted in the correct thread and continue the m200 mania :D
Indeed, Black, Red and Blue CTRs are sooooooooo last season it would seem ;) Haha, and yes I am very jealous!!

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
indeed, black, red and blue ctrs are sooooooooo last season it would seem ;) haha, and yes i am very jealous!!
look in the window behind mine ?????????? What do you see yes it is another 1 :):):)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
look in the window behind mine ?????????? What do you see yes it is another 1 :):):)
I knew it, common as these Mugens...! I'm sticking with Black, except my bonnet which is doing its best to turn into CW all by itself with the help of some pesky stones... :mad:

Mind you, the way the 200s are being snapped up I doubt that one will stay sitting the window for long, eh?

Cheers

Nick

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
86 i think dont quote me on that though lol i can't honestly remember :) 2 more pics posted up

wait no 86 (i think) is the one in the window behind mine i dont know my number i will ring them tomorrow and find out my number :):):)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts