2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the call that my car is now at the dealership. Took a drive down to see it and was more than impressed when I saw her! :cool:

More pics will be posted once the car is picked up on monday! :p

Attachments

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
looks great colour coded

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Looks Superb
Congrats:)

Nice looking car in Black in the background as well;)

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Who did the colour coding? Looks great! Didn't really like the blue but the coding makes a hell of a difference! :cool:

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
It looks like your car has the type R front spoiler and side skirts as well as the colour coding. Is this an option on the type S now ? How much extra do you have to pay ?
The Type R is fitted with the standard Type S front and rear spoiler's and side skirts as standard [smilie=cheeky-grin:

That's a great looking Civic, welcome to the 'Vivid Blue Rules' club, extra points for the colour coding :cool:

·
Strong in me The Force is
765 Posts
Why is the plastic trim on this one in body-colour? Is that a factory-option? Or does it come with the GP-package?

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Congrats! Looks great in that colour; don't understand why its being discontinued. :confused:

Enjoy! :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the comments. I can't wait for monday to arrive so I can show her off!

Was back down at the dealership with my brother this afternoon. Took another pic with my phone. More pics will be posted some time next week!

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
The tyres on the spoiler won't do it any favours!

Are you having 18" fitted?

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Is that a colour coded Type R spoiler I spy under the tyres :?:

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Mmmmmmmmm, This just shows why they should have this colour in the Type R!!! Its amazing!!!!

I couldn't put myself through the hell of knowing that my car is sitting there waiting and I've seen it but can't take it home.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts