2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Iv just ordered a nilfisk c120 3-6 power washer thanks to this forum got it for £95 delivered

I am going to order the snow foam through the detailing world group buy but looking for some advise what is the difference between the autobrite snowfoam and the magic foam?

They are doing a 5L of everbrite snow foam for £12 or a 5L of magic foam for £17 what one would be the better choice and what are the main differences?

Also can someone please talk me through how I go about using these products as Iv never used snow foam before?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
Hi

Iv just ordered a nilfisk c120 3-6 power washer thanks to this forum got it for £95 delivered

I am going to order the snow foam through the detailing world group buy but looking for some advise what is the difference between the autobrite snowfoam and the magic foam?

They are doing a 5L of everbrite snow foam for £12 or a 5L of magic foam for £17 what one would be the better choice and what are the main differences?

Also can someone please talk me through how I go about using these products as Iv never used snow foam before?

Thanks
Hi mate get the magifoam it's miles better. All you need to do is put 1-2" of magifoam in the bottle And fill it up to the top with warm/hot water. That will do you for two cars easy. Simply cover your car in foam and leave it to dwell for 10/15 mins then pressure wash it all off ready for your two bucket method wash

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
I got same pw I posted that offer on here. I also went for magicfoam mine should come tomorrow

Oh and therange store (have stores all over uk) sell filisk auto kit for £29.99 its £58 in other places if your interested. They also sell cleaner for pw but not sure how good they are it was only a few quid too, I didnt have time to look at it much as OH was nagging me

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
I just sent the money over on paypal and wrote in the comments box that it is for the group buy, it will be with me tomorrow apparently :)

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
Just got my snow foam order today from autobrite. I may use it at weekend
its good fun, spray onto a dry car as it clings better, leave it while you have a brew or clean your wheels, rinse off after 15mins or so.:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.