2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Snowy Brecon Drive

Other 
2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  murray 
#1 ·
Well Ian (FN2 owner) decided to travel down to Wales to enjoy our great driving roads... and well seeing as I live here it would be rude not to join him plus any excuse to go out for a blast ;) Sadly my Honda is off the road :( but thankfully I got to use the Clio Sport and had a brilliant drive.

Here are a few photos from out little drive out.

See less See more
#3 ·
was a great blast lyn really enjoyed it.. i love the way you caught the reflection of the clio on my bumper on pic 5.. class :cool:

#8 ·
Thanks for the comments folks

ha ha that dam clio has to get in all the pictures lol

honda and renault can live together, some clio's and honda's can live together and match each other..a great days drive, but as i always say , it's not just the car it's no good without the right driver behind the wheel' and salem (lyn) is an exceptionel driver so it's always fun to go head to head
What you after???? I'm skint lol

Thanks for calling over was good to have a good blast out again looking forward to the summer now :D

#6 ·
honda and renault can live together, some clio's and honda's can live together and match each other..a great days drive, but as i always say , it's not just the car it's no good without the right driver behind the wheel' and salem (lyn) is an exceptionel driver so it's always fun to go head to head

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.