2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, dealer checked with logistics today and my car is due to them on the 30th. So, all going well I should be out of the POS 307 and in my spaceship in a couple of weeks (praying for sooner).

I'm starting to experience the time slowing effect though, the last 3 months have been hard enough ;-)

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
:) good luck, dont forget your check list when you pick her up.:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, she's arrived at the dealer today. All going well should be ready to pick up on Tuesday (studio pack and speakers to fit, plus gear knob to hopefully screw on properly ;-) ). Only had a flying visit but definitely an 07 model. Has the spacers between the plastic fronting and paintwork and the iCTDI is now just a subtle sticker like the ivtec (which I prefer personally to the big badge).

Love the Storms in the flesh and don't remember the stitching looking so good on the leather (though very biased :) ). Can't wait!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Woohoo, yesterday's disappointment about non fitting of my Studio pack has gone. Picked up the car today and its fantastic, absolutely love the Storms (as do everyone who has seen them) and can't wait to drive it properly. For once glad of two early starts to drive from herts to Gaydon for training!

I can recommend the Type-r knob upgrade, looks good and the throw seems quick. Will fit my civinfo blue festoon tonight to help the wait for my studio pack......

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
nice one fishy! :D

pic of the gearknob would be much appreciated...

(and if I'm being really cheeky, from the same angle as Pottsy's? Please?) :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts