2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

SOD repair service

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Leeabr101 
#1 ·
REPAIR SERVICE Honda Civic FN FK 06-11 Mirror Shut Off Device SOD 76209 SMG E01.

Anyone having issues with their power fold mirrors not folding and don't want to fork out for a new SOD unit or feel comfortable doing it themselves. I'm still doing repairs @ £7 a unit. PM me for details 👍 💯 guaranteed

I am offering a repair service for the SOD, this will replace the poly fuse within the SOD that is the primary cause for the mirror failure.

The SOD will be tested on a working mirror before being returned to you.

The time it takes for this service depends on the time it takes to receive the faulty SOD to complete the repair. Turnaround for repair and dispatch is 1 working day

#11 ·
Sorry just saw your comment. If you have any questions about fixing it I'm happy to help. The guide on YouTube is the way I do them. It's easier depending on the sealant honda used at the time yours was made. There's a real hard tough one and a rubbery one that's really easy to remove.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.