1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
map updates are pretty expensive IIRC

·
Super Moderator
21,041 Posts
Agree, only really worth it if you travel the country and need all new roads. For me I just stick with what's originally delivered

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe I can just sneak it through with the service so the lease company pay! Did that with a fog light that had been smashed!

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They said about £180.......seriously.....car manufacturers really rip people off with their integrated Sat Nav's both adding them and updating!

·
Super Moderator
21,041 Posts
I don't know why they price it that much. They must lose loads of sales at that price. I know I would never pay that price.

If it was say £30 then I would probably go for it annually or bi-annually, and so probably would others.
I would reckon they would make more profit by selling cheap and selling more.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know why they price it that much. They must lose loads of sales at that price. I know I would never pay that price.

If it was say £30 then I would probably go for it annually or bi-annually, and so probably would others.
I would reckon they would make more profit by selling cheap and selling more.
Yeah my company would pay for mine for me if it was like £50 a year....

A surprise today, I usually get a Jazz loan car but today I have a Civic...1.6 i-DTEC EX....only difference to mine is it's Silver!

·
Super Moderator
21,041 Posts
I think they should offer a 9G as a courtesy car to all Civic owners, especially older models to demonstrate the changes. Never know, might generate a sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts