2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

241 - 260 of 272 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Hope this helps mate for comparison. Quite good at stopping light coming in.

Heh lazytrev, do you have any pics from the outside of they look on your car as I am thinking of getting a set for my NHB car as well. Any pics from outside at a distance would be appreciated.

Thanks
Zak

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
how have you guys tracked your order? ive got my customer number but no idea where on the website i can track my order, sorry in advance if ive just been stupid/blind

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Mine did the same, tried every day for 2 weeks then i suddenly got a text the morning it was due to be delivered
Why did you try? I can't even see anywhere to put the customer number?
Well a text would be helpful I guess

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Why did you try? I can't even see anywhere to put the customer number?
Well a text would be helpful I guess
Sorry mate I misunderstood a bit there. Did you not get an email with a PDF, the link was in the PDF. Sure mine came up with a box to enter either consignment number or reference number ( not that it ever worked)

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Nope just got an email with the customer number and it says use this number on the website to track your order :/

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I know this thread is a few months old but need some advice. To all you members who bought this kit would you recommend it? Also do you need to use the ugly trim clips to hold the tints in place. Wanted tints and the guys who were going to do it said they can use perforated vinyl for the rear plastic part but not sure if this is a better option.

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
I know this thread is a few months old but need some advice. To all you members who bought this kit would you recommend it? Also do you need to use the ugly trim clips to hold the tints in place. Wanted tints and the guys who were going to do it said they can use perforated vinyl for the rear plastic part but not sure if this is a better option.
I needed the trim clips, but once they are in you don't even notice them. I personally think they are better than tints when you consider you can re sell them

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I needed the trim clips, but once they are in you don't even notice them. I personally think they are better than tints when you consider you can re sell them
How do you find the look on a black car ? Don't want it to look to chavy. Also how do you find the orange tint inside the car and reversing in the dark. I have a reversing camera so visibility in the dark shouldn't be an issue.

Is this group by code still active or has it now finished.

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
How do you find the look on a black car ? Don't want it to look to chavy. Also how do you find the orange tint inside the car and reversing in the dark. I have a reversing camera so visibility in the dark shouldn't be an issue.

Erm, havent found reversing an issue yet (although being able to see anything is a bonus to me as I drive a van)

Don't think it looks Chavy, I'd hate it it did and I think mine from the inside is more brown than orange. I can't fault them really and I think I'm quite picky... Everyone has different standards tho.

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts

If its light you can see out fine. If its pitch black you can see out.
If its dusk I carnt see anything.

Personaly I wouldn't recommend them. I've had them in a while now and they have all moved. It's a massive pain trying to move them and a few times I've found those horrid clips on the floor.

I can always see daylight on a corner of every shade.

BUT and I sapose this is the main thing they look good on the outside and you carnt see any gaps at all fron the outside.

Graham

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
If its light you can see out fine. If its pitch black you can see out.
If its dusk I carnt see anything.

Personaly I wouldn't recommend them. I've had them in a while now and they have all moved. It's a massive pain trying to move them and a few times I've found those horrid clips on the floor.

I can always see daylight on a corner of every shade.

BUT and I sapose this is the main thing they look good on the outside and you carnt see any gaps at all fron the outside.

Graham
Did you peel off the sticky pads on the back of the clips? I didn't at first and tried jamming them under the trim and had same problem

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,
Spoke with david from solar and can confirm that the civinfo 20% discount code is now live again!
Just ordered and received my 20% discount.
sjnolloth

241 - 260 of 272 Posts