2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Very nice !
Would probably be my next car if available with some kind of auto/I-shift/DSG gearbox, as I can't stand manual anymore, too much traffic jams here in Paris :-(

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
looks nice :)
congrats !!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looks lovely! I'm considering getting a CRZ as my next car, how have you found it compared to your CTR?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Looks lovely! I'm considering getting a CRZ as my next car, how have you found it compared to your CTR?
to be honest i dont miss the type r one bit.select the sport mode and have some fun or just leave it in normal and it just a nice drive.Im loving all the gadgets .its got the glow pack where the inside lights up blue door seal door pockets and speakers etc.im just enjoying not such a stiff ride that the r had.It came with all the options pack front grill carbon fibre front back and side skirts plus the 17" wheels.Just need to spot another one now.
And the best part about owning a cr-z is the £20 a year road tax:D

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
Whoop another in the hybrid crew. Welcome aboard. The blue sapphire is the best colour for the dynamic plus pack, the electras really finish the car off

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
42.5mpg for some people, no matter how hard they try... :(
I second that...mines down to 37
since we have had the car we have averaged over 4k 48MPG, my wife gets around 45MPG around town and work and back but we do drive 90% of the time in eco and also use the cruise control a lot. I have found that when in hilly terrain sport or normal gives better MPG as eco lets the speed die to much so you then end up using a lot of throttle to get going again.

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
I'm always late going to work so rush..then I'm usually even more in a rush to get home haha but I find Eco great in traffic..
Best thing I like is when you drive for a long time in Eco then change it to normal or sport and floor it...feels like a different car + big grin ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
I really love the look of the CRZ but I don't know whether to go for one or not!? I think I'm going to have to take a test drive. When in sport mode doesn't it feel very sporty and quick? Just don't know if I can go from 200bhp down to 122bhp....I guess the car is quite a bit lighter though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts