2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some help, I am about to get my Civic 2.2i-CDTi (VXI) remapped stage 1 next week. I am using Quantum tuning remap stage 1, anyone that has used them and how good are their remaps. I am also do the EGR delete but seeing as I am in south africa I am unable to get the delete kits locally so will be making my own Delete plate. I am however looking for the specs on this plate that you guys are using. So far I am using 1.5mm thick 304 Stainless steel plate (would this be adequate) . I am also looking to find out which is the best location to do the Delete Plate on or if it makes a difference where its placed.

Location 1 , 2 or 3. I know its probably discussed in length over and over somewhere however I do not seem to find it. If anyone has one of these plates still lying arround I would appreciate it if you could make a stencil with sizes of it and/or a 1 to 1 picture so that I can work from that and get it laser cut.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I made the blankoff plate, just have to install it and do the remap. See below what Quantum Stage 1 looks like. Its in the UK and they have local agents. But nobody answered on if their remaps are any good or not.

Power (BHP)
Original Tuned Difference Increase
140******185******+45******32%
Torque (NM)
Original Tuned Difference Increase
340*******400*******+60*******17%

1 - 6 of 6 Posts