2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

First of all sorry for the poor quality of the pictures as I used my iphone and the sunshine was being awkward.

Well, I have been quite busy recently with work and other stuff so the car has been put on halt but now I finally managed to put some stuff together and managed to post some pics of some mods. I was surprised at the size of the original intercooler and the mugen grille required a bit of tinkering as it did not sit firmly to begin with.

Not too sure what my next steps are but I think a remap is quite necessary :D. Although, I am itching for some Buddy Club alloys.

I would like to thank James for spending most of his day with me and taking me to Gateshead to pick up a blue hose lol. Also, Lee for his 'how to' guide for fitting the intercooler. Frankly, without it I would never know what to do with it. It just shows that this Forum is full of useful people, info and inspirational.

Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice doorhandles, where or how did you do that? :)

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
fantastic mods! really transforms look of the car. Also interested in how you did your handles :)

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Looking good! I wondered what you had been upto!

I do like those handles - are they Seeker?

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Another +1 for the handles, really like the look of them!

Kudos on the intercooler as well.

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
looks great mate, but not sure about the nuts, are they road legal?

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments guys really appreciated :D

Yeah the handles are from Seeker and they just stuck on, I'm impressed with the quality. I purchased them from Touge and I am sure James can sort out a set ;).

Need to save up some beans for my next adventure

·
Premium Member
20,381 Posts
no worries mate if you hear a big bang and get a huge cloud of smoke out the back youve popped a pipe, it will be turbo side probably and can usually be reached without taking the bumper off.... swaged is the way forward you will need them after a remap but like i told you its only 20 quids worth of pipe :D price on the handles? pm if ya want!

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys really appreciated :D

Yeah the handles are from Seeker and they just stuck on, I'm impressed with the quality. I purchased them from Touge and I am sure James can sort out a set ;).

Need to save up some beans for my next adventure
I'm off to look at how much, then cry myself to sleep I expect...

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Looking good there.

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no worries mate if you hear a big bang and get a huge cloud of smoke out the back youve popped a pipe, it will be turbo side probably and can usually be reached without taking the bumper off.... swaged is the way forward you will need them after a remap but like i told you its only 20 quids worth of pipe :D price on the handles? pm if ya want!
Oh dear that doesn't sound good, better go easy. For the sake of 20 quid I will get that sorted asap! I will cry if I hear a big bang and smoke :cry:

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
looks great really tastefull mods :cool:

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
I did look at the price of the door handles and not surprisingly I laughed then cried then laughed some more. Not for me at that price, the wife would kill me. They still look awesome though! How long before you get a remap then??

1 - 20 of 148 Posts