2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Here are some pictures from last year's trip to the Nurburgring(sep 2011) I was with my friend there for 4 days and enjoyed every single second! We visited the Frankfurt motor show and there are some pictures from there to. Images may not be their best but you can watch them anyway ;-)...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
loving the number plate, great photos :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys!
Anyone who has opportunities should go to the Nurburgring and enjoy everything around it is quite indescribable, you just have to experience!
There was a lot of people from England and Scandinavia when I was down there, and Germans are incredibly hospitable people, love Germany! I go there again in September...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice photos - makes me want to go...

How long was the drive down?
Which route did you take?

Fantastic number plate! :D

I really do not remember how long it took to run down, but from Halmstad is exactly 1000km? We went through Puttgareden, Hamburg, Hanover and via Kassel.Det is slightly longer route but with less Traffik then via Dortmund and Bremen? On the way home we drove very fast it was almost 200 + all the time, was over 250km a number of times and the car was a dream to drive ...

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Nice photos :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!
Today I booked accommodation at Nurburgring from 13-18 September and then after we going drive to Spa Belgium, where my friend shell drive there with the Porsche Club Sweden and hopefully I will run a few laps there with his Porsche;-)?!

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
great pics, thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
sick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts