2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to give the outside a decent clean today, unfortunately the weathers a bit iffy, so I am not brave enough to put any wax on

It's come up really well, I was a bit annoyed when we picked it up last week and they had not even mad the effort to wash it, the iterior still need a good going over, but that's the wifes part of the car to clean

She is really happy with the car, which I am really greatful for, she a pain to buy a car for:facepalm:

Ordered the first mod, only a K&N Panel Filter, but it has started :rolleyes:

Anyway a couple of pic's of her new toy, not great, but once I get it waxed and mines sorted we will go out and get some decent ones

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
looking good matey, nice and shiny.

Cheers, I am bit anal when it comes to cleaning cars, door jams, inside of the boot around the seals etc

Even got the Meguire's Metal polish on the Exhaust triangles, they were filthy though, they alone took about 45 minutes to get upto my standards lol, I really am that anal

Shame I couldn't get a coat of wax on though, maybe next weekend

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
too a real shine to milanos recently:(

That looks a cracking example

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Looks sorted mate, I must do my exhaust triangles, I always use Megs products is the metal polish good? :D

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Very nice! ;-)

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
its what i use, brilliant stuff, plus leaves a light sealant behind which makes next time much easier

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
;)
Very nice mate! ;)
too a real shine to milanos recently:(

That looks a cracking example
Looks very nice.:cool:
Looks sorted mate, I must do my exhaust triangles, I always use Megs products is the metal polish good? :D
Very nice! ;-)
its what i use, brilliant stuff, plus leaves a light sealant behind which makes next time much easier
will get some!:D:D
Thanks for all the nice comments:p

I only use Meguires on my cars now, been using it on my Supra for years and can't fault there products for the price and ease of use

The metal Polish is really easy to use, just don't use to much at a time, put a small amount onto the cloth and use some elbow grease, then buff off, repeat as necessary, each time use a clean area of the cloth

The paint work on the CTR is not perfect, but I have already spoken to ShellShocked (bodyshop that does my Supra bodywork) to get it in to sort the stonechips etc

The CTR will have wait it's turn though, as they have my Supra at the moment

1 - 11 of 11 Posts