2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my second FN2, earlier I had a CW but I got tired of washing it a couple times a week so I sold it and bought a silver instead ...
The car will be to use a lot of track days

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
that car is immense & the reg plate is AMAZING!

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
that reg must have cost a fortune looks awesome

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
I take it they're show plates?
Lovely car matey! ;)

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
good to see u chose the best colour for your new one :cool:.. awaiting comebacks lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you very much guys, glad you like the car. Reg plates are real (no show) and have them now for 4 years, and all Honda fan love theme. Last year I was asked by a guy if I wanted to sell the rights for the reg plate for £ 3,000 but I said no, of course ...
In July I will visit the Nurburgring and then I come back with report ...

·
Down and Dirty
347 Posts
I'm going to drive past Halmstad on May 4th so keep an eye open for me ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
I had a CW but I got tired of washing it a couple times a week so I sold it and bought a silver instead ...
Yeah cause silver FN2's have the optional DDS (dirt deflection system) as standard as opposed to the CW edition and other colours - very expensive extra that DDS -

seriously tho that is a really odd reason to get rid of a car you must of lost loads and the LSD??

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I know wht you mean cleaning CW pain in the backside, looks good when they are clean. Silver looks good to.[smilie=thatworks.g:

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Reg plates are real (no show) and have them now for 4 years, and all Honda fan love theme. Last year I was asked by a guy if I wanted to sell the rights for the reg plate for £ 3,000 but I said no, of course ...
No offence intended! They just looked too good to be true. They'd be worth a fortune over here.
Great looking car matey ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No offence intended! They just looked too good to be true. They'd be worth a fortune over here.
Great looking car matey ;)
No problem! Here in Sweden for those reg plate cost me 600 pounds for 10 years, very cheap ... I know that in the UK are those very expensive

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
This is my second FN2, earlier I had a CW but I got tired of washing it a couple times a week so I sold it and bought a silver instead ...
The car will be to use a lot of track days
Nice number plate but where do you display your "bilskatt?" ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts