Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:vtecsmiley:

Attachments

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Nice car, another member of the NHB club :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
very nice

apart from the dealer sticker,
replace it with a civinfo one:VTECSMILEY::D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
funny you should say that, took the sticker out this morning :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
very nice

apart from the dealer sticker,
replace it with a civinfo one:VTECSMILEY::D

I always tell dealers not to put their adverts on the rear window. If they do, I take it off infront of them and get their man to clean the screen before I leave. Their name and logo on the number plate is as good as they get.

:playingball:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Nice ,looks like the wait was worth it then

·
Registered
375 Posts
I just can't decide between NHB, Milano Red or Alabaster Silver. At the moment I'm leaning towards Red or Silver, but NHB does look so good!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi Robbo,
Nice Photo's
Red on a Civic is fantastic, but I've never owned a red car ever, but I'm wearing a Head Snowboards long sleeve Tshirt, that is exactly the same shade of red, but never had a red car !

The problem is that Red is flash and sporty. I'm more of your quiet Sociopathic type usually, You know, Stealth up and then blow them away! ( within the legal speed limits mind you.) But Red suits the Civic all the way. (Particularly the Type-S and Type-R)

I have owned several Black cars before (both base black and black with metalic flake) and its a pain to clean and shows scratches and marks. Silver is nice and suits my nature, but I'm not sure.

The other consideration is to get a Type-S GT i-CTDi (chipped) or Type-R GT and keep it standard. I do want the power and look of the Type-R and don't need the economy of the Diesel (weekend use only), but I would like the cheaper insurance and road tax! What do you think, is it worth the extra for the "R" (more agressive look and extra power) or is the Type-S Turbo Diesel (with its wizzie turboeyness) like yours better value and just as much fun? (given no financial or fuel economy constraints as it would only be doing @ 5000 miles per annum).
....... Got Boost.jpg

I must say the pictures of your Type-S GT are pulling me in the direction of a red CTS GT i-CTDi, but I do think I would have to get the plastic bits colour coded by the dealer.:TTurbo:

I've just put a photo of your car on my desktop, to ponder over the colour. It looks so nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts