2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

After waiting 5hour in the showroom yesterday for a confirmation from finance people etc... I got the car finally:)

Check pictures, Kahn wheels went straight on as soon as I got back home:)

Enjoy:

What do you think? Windows is getting tinted onthe 2nd May.

EDIT: Foot mats arrive on Tuesday:)

Thanks
Dan

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Fantastic aren't they, Dan :D Great pictures .... I'll post some of my NHB GT shortly.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Fantastic wheels. Looks like they're made for the CTR. And makes this NHB look just a little different from all the others (really folks, there's too many NHB's ;) )

Thing I found most funny was the serial-number logo. Your camera failed to pick it up, or it's been washed out by the flash. Same thing happened to me. Look :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
wow mate looks fantastic with kahn better than CTR wheels or rage as well....... u might need lower on will be much better with kahn wheels

take good care with yr CTR

thumb up [smilie=ebil-thumbu: [smilie=ebil-thumbu: [smilie=ebil-thumbu: [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Hi Dan,

looks good in the pics but looked even better yesterday in the flesh! Sounded good too!!
Can't wait to put your old typeR wheels on my TypeS when I get it.

Regards,
Stewart

·
Registered
34 Posts
Very impressive, looks the business. Hope you keep in that tip top clean condition.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Love the wheels, not a big fan of the 19" Rage and all the other 3rd party stuff that people are shodding their CTR`s with but you`ve made a great choice, similar to the standard CTR wheels yet just that little bit different!!;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi

After waiting 5hour in the showroom yesterday for a confirmation from finance people etc... I got the car finally:)

Check pictures, Kahn wheels went straight on as soon as I got back home:)

Enjoy:

pure class/ quality / what more can i say/love the motor
cant wait to see what the windows look like when they are tinted ,

·
Banned
118 Posts
looks sweet mate makes me wonder if i made the right choice changing from a nhb ep3 to red fn2!!!!!
as for the wheels most aftermarket 18" look a lot smaller on the car ,like the ones i did have on mine but standards are back on now,each to thereown but it looks nice .

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Just 5 hours wait for that baby?

5 years of pleasure ahead - just you keep it clean!

"Few things in life are as embsarrasing as informing an old friend that you a have just got engaged to his fiancee!"

Charles H.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts