1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how did the car get on?

sent from my phone
Fantastic mate,

The car got quite a lot of attention from the garages next to me. I think a few people were a little baffled when they had to move over after a corner section when this white 5door Honda was right up their back. :cool:

The Driver of the Evo was fine, It happened on the inside of Copse. Still have no idea how he managed to hit that part of the armco. One on my mates has seen some post on PH and he had trackday insurance etc its was an FQ360. All day after the GP Start finish into the right hand bend he was getting the most tyre squeel and looked the most unstable.

A very well run track day too.

Do NOT refuel at Silverstone lol....... £1.47 for 97Ron and something like £3.49 for 102.... :worms:

·
Heavy Footed!
637 Posts
Do NOT refuel at Silverstone lol....... £1.47 for 97Ron and something like £3.49 for 102.... :worms:
[smilie=smack.gif]

HOW MUCH!!!!! Jesus christ, and i thought fuel was expensive where i live!!!

Looks like a few full jerry cans will do the trick, bring your own!

Awesome pics tho, fantastic car Murray

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Great pics murray. :D

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Awesome pics as always Murray. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Looks like a good day was had by most Murray, FD2 looks at home on the track......again

·
Boooooooooooooooooooooom
278 Posts
Great Pictures :)

What camera do you use?

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Brilliant pics mate, and looks like you had a lot of fun :)

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
great pics murray!!

loving the MKI mexico :)

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Cool pics pal car looks really well, that yours and the fd final swansong fella??

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it was my mates camera so not too sure, but I think it costs as much as my car the quality of kit it fantastic but then again its part of his job so guessing you need good kit.

It was a really good day and everyone was friendly which is a plus.
The FD2 felt right at home. The pic with the 7 behind me could not get past. I always made a big gap in the straights, the corners he pulled back a lot of distance but the car was driving so well that I was also holding good speed around the corners. It was a great battle. Later in the day he was behind... I made the smallest mistake (running wide just carried too much speed into one corner) straight past.
The video I made I just used my GoPro Silverstone were getting a little funny from what I heard about cameras so didnt risk putting it on the outside of the car.

Im off to buy a Cannon 5D MKII in a few weeks to make some nice vids of the cars in the pits etc on my next track days.

·
Boooooooooooooooooooooom
278 Posts
it was my mates camera so not too sure, but I think it costs as much as my car the quality of kit it fantastic but then again its part of his job so guessing you need good kit.

Im off to buy a Cannon 5D MKII in a few weeks to make some nice vids of the cars in the pits etc on my next track days.

Ah rite I see Ye I want a new camera but can't decide which one to go for tempted by the 550D great camera for the money :) Or the Nikon D5100

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Looking good Murray well done

1 - 20 of 25 Posts