2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is says really, looking for someone my neck of the woods to fit my xcarlink as I haven't really got the bottle to do it myself.

I live pretty much bang on junction 28 of the m1, don't mind travelling. Will bring booze and money haha :D

Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I thought this mate and if you look at the how to guide it looks scarier than it is.

The how to guide is spot on. All it is is trim then route the cable where you want it and hey presto.
Good luck

From Xcarlink fitter/car DIY newbie Chris

·
Marty says BWAAAHHH!!!
820 Posts
What is says really, looking for someone my neck of the woods to fit my xcarlink as I haven't really got the bottle to do it myself.

I live pretty much bang on junction 28 of the m1, don't mind travelling. Will bring booze and money haha :D

Thanks in advance :)

No bottle!!??
I thought you were fearless!! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Just follow the guide it is very detailed,

It'll take you about 2 hours from start to finish

The hardest part is lifting the panel from above headunit, get some plastic pry tools, I bought some from ebay for £3 (worth every penny)

just think of the sense of achievement

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
if you want the easy way out, theres a audio shop in Leicester where I got mine fitted, they'll charge 45-50£. Although they blew the fuse for my cigarette lighter

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
I live stoke-on-trent mate, only an hour away, ive advanced from kitchen utensils to the £3 ebay pry bars
Boarding on mechanic now!! :roflmao:

On a more serious note Ive fitted a couple of double dins and can remove the dash in my sleep had mine out god knows how many time messing about with stuff if you wanted a hand give us a shout mate.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts