2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
smashed both mirrors of my car on Monday morning. *** £600 of damage . Ive got a £500 excess, so no point claiming. Only thing is my company is paying so i dont ***. A *** i paid off4 weeks ago .

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
So you're saying it was an inside job? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, was it just the glass, or did they destroy each entire unit?

Big bummer all the same :( ***

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both mirrors were smashed off completely, & are ***

·
Premium Member
567 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Sore one! I would ***! Only joking lads - I would just cause you lots of pain.

But I was wondering how much it cost to get the replaced if something like that happened. Some bird did that to one of my Dad's cars that I was driving once cause she thought me and her fella were upto no good (which we weren't). So I just want to be prepared lol!

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
As I like to say, "revenge is best served cold..."

I'll go lie down now :oops:

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Sort of like Tesco then? Only I guess clubcard would take on a whole new meaning :p

On second thoughts, maybe I'll leave the humour to Charles in future :rolleyes:

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
That in my opinion, ges beyond the pale, I'd ***.

Tom

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good news , well nearly only £467 to repair

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
I know why your mirrors were trashed illegal, as after sacking someone, I have in the past, had a car given the treatment.
What I just cannot get my head around, is why cars are damaged without any reason these days..
When I was a young lad, my mates and I would see a brand new E Type Jag parked.
We would have a really good gander at it and give it the walk round, but wouldn't think of damaging it. Good luck to the owner and - one day, I will have one of those, was our usual comment.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Folks, I've had to give this thread a good clean up, because of so many rule breaks. Please remember that there is to be no swearing and nothing illegal here.

Thanks.

·
Registered
429 Posts
any chance of a photo? what an arsewipe, we should all go and *** his car up bigtime and completly *** it up so he cant recognise it, what a ***er! if anyone did that to me I will absolutly *** him up!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I know why your mirrors were trashed illegal, as after sacking someone, I have in the past, had a car given the treatment.
What I just cannot get my head around, is why cars are damaged without any reason these days..
When I was a young lad, my mates and I would see a brand new E Type Jag parked.
We would have a really good gander at it and give it the walk round, but wouldn't think of damaging it. Good luck to the owner and - one day, I will have one of those, was our usual comment.
do you know what I think the same, when I say say a skyline I will just drool over it (not on it), and just admire it, certainly not damage it! I just dont understand it at all, what do they benifit? do they think they look 'cool' smashing cars? if they want to look cool why cant they get a job and save up and buy them selves a car, thats more 'cool', so i think its just jeolosy, what idiots

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Folks, I've had to give this thread a good clean up, because of so many rule breaks. Please remember that there is to be no swearing and nothing illegal here.

Thanks.
Suggesting next meet venue ´round the offenders house - is that ok? :)

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
do you know what I think the same, when I say say a skyline I will just drool over it (not on it), and just admire it, certainly not damage it! I just dont understand it at all, what do they benifit? do they think they look 'cool' smashing cars? if they want to look cool why cant they get a job and save up and buy them selves a car, thats more 'cool', so i think its just jeolosy, what idiots
Perhaps it roots in the relative impunity of such things, some 30 years ago if they were caught they would get some real puniskment (in terms of a salty fine or even jail time) - today they get "probation" and if they break it... they get another

1 - 20 of 34 Posts