2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be doing the family bit round the country this weekend, so if anyone's on the following routes and spots a vivid blue **** KAT, give me a flash ... if you're really lucky I may even flash back!

Docklands to Glos tonight: A13, A406, M11, M25, M40, A40

Glos to Coventry Sunday: M5, M42, M40, A46
Coventry to Essex Sunday: A4600, M6, A14, M11

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
Hope all goes well with the treatment Wheelie :)

Oh Katsock, where in DL are you based? Havent seen a Civic around these parts except mine occasionally ;-)

My wife and I will be going up to Manchester tomorrow for the footie : A12, M25, M1, M6

We might spot you on Sunday when we make our way back from M'cr: M6, M1, M25, A12.

So you could also keep an eye out for a Vivid Blue Type S GT (with Blades) unless Wheelie nicks them before that

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
I have decided to go on all holidays with my civic lest you get a chance to nab them :rolleyes:
Well hope all goes well mate and you back to your best on Monday.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
I'll be doing the family bit round the country this weekend, so if anyone's on the following routes and spots a vivid blue **** KAT, give me a flash ... if you're really lucky I may even flash back!

Glos to Coventry Sunday: M5, M42, M40, A46
Coventry to Essex Sunday: A4600, M6, A14, M11
Not exactly around the country then - just around the southern third :rolleyes:

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheelie: hope the treatment goes well, all the best my friend.

NoNumpty: well, you know us Southerners, anything north of Watford and all that ...

SWFrom07: The Civ is usually parked in the multi-storey while I'm at work and then I make a sharp exit down the A13 so unless we're around at the exact same time, doubt we'd spot each other round DL. I will however keep my eyes peeled for you on Sunday - esp another vivid blue (and an S) - probably be as you go whizzing past.

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
SWFrom07: The Civ is usually parked in the multi-storey while I'm at work and then I make a sharp exit down the A13 so unless we're around at the exact same time, doubt we'd spot each other round DL. I will however keep my eyes peeled for you on Sunday - esp another vivid blue (and an S) - probably be as you go whizzing past.
Usually take the train to work, but when I do take the car in its usually parked on Marsh Wall or at the multi storey near Crossharbour.

I dont find the car too economical compared to the train as the parking costs about £9 per day at the multi story and our office doesnt have enough parking spaces.
Do you have a season ticket for parking? Would like to know as the trains are getting delayed everyday nowadays :-(

·
radix lecti
960 Posts
I'm lumbered with my treatment again this weekend, so I wont spot you.:(
Not a very nice way to describe the wife!

Hope it goes alright though matey.

The number of Vivid Blue Pearl cars round these parts must be tiny, as I see loadsa Civics, thought its only mine and one other I've seen in this colour....

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
well if you see a wheelchair in a Vivid Blue Civic with Blades then please call me up IMMEDIATELY, cos it will be my pride and joy but only WC driving it away !!! :mad:

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
[smilie=cheeky-grin: true true..though they dont make the VB anymore.

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
you give up pretty easily PHEW !! :eek:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts