2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

All it's on the title! I'm looking to remplace my clutch, but I don't know what to choose with my supercharger...

I use my car every day, about 80km per day. I also make 5 or 6 track days per year.

What about Exedy Stage 2? Something else to advise me?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Wrong choice. It`s a three puck paddle clutch with a rather stiff pressure plate. Stop and go driving in heavy traffic will wear you out aswell as the clutchmastercylinder. The clutchmastercylinder on the FN2 is of marginal quality and eventually the seals will start to leak on a stage 2 clutch and anything above.

A stage 1 Exedy clutch however is ideal for your driving habit. Light pedal pressure and good clutch feel without the on/off engagement.
I use them myself on a 100 bhp nitrous shot without any problems.
I can sell you a complete Exedy stage 1 clutch kit for a good price.
Pm me if you are interested.

Paul.

·
Premium Member
20,381 Posts
Wrong choice. It`s a three puck paddle clutch with a rather stiff pressure plate. Stop and go driving in heavy traffic will wear you out aswell as the clutchmastercylinder. The clutchmastercylinder on the FN2 is of marginal quality and eventually the seals will start to leak on a stage 2 clutch and anything above.

A stage 1 Exedy clutch however is ideal for your driving habit. Light pedal pressure and good clutch feel without the on/off engagement.
I use them myself on a 100 bhp nitrous shot without any problems.
I can sell you a complete Exedy stage 1 clutch kit for a good price.
Pm me if you are interested.

Paul.
do it properly mate and start a for sale thread!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts