2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right so I decided that I wanted to upgrade to a better braking system so went for the type r setup. As the Calipers where off the car I thought that it would be a good opportunity to paint the calipers. Initially I was going to go red but then thought I'd try something I have seen:

Everything ready, on the way to my mates house to fit it all:

End result:

Going to color code the H on the wheel caps, overall am chuffed with the end result.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Thumbs up from me... [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Guys :D

where did you get that colour from buddy? I need some to paint my mini calipers that colour!!
There is a local place near me that mixes any colour you want.

Looks great! Colour is really vibrant! Are you planning on matching it with any other part of the car, though? :p
Thanks mate, at the moment the centre caps but will have a look at the grill and see what I can do ;)

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Thanks Guys :D

There is a local place near me that mixes any colour you want.

Thanks mate, at the moment the centre caps but will have a look at the grill and see what I can do ;)

Is it VHT paint they will mix? could you tell me who they are as I am in Birmingham on Friday!

·
Premium Member
464 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I live kinda close to dudley so thanks for link, plus green stuff always looks cool on a black civic gives me flashbacks to a long road with a couple civics chasing down some DVD players :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts