2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all...i am in need of your expertise with this one as it has me baffled.

I have downloaded a lot of music from Youtube onto a memory stick...formatted memory stick, made sure songs have been converted into correct file formats etc.

When i plug the memory stick into any of the ports it reads it no problem...but only the first 3 songs? So i did another reformat on the stick...just in case....downloaded the songs again...different order...and again it only seems to play the first 3 songs.

I took the memory card out, plugged it back into my computer, and BAM! all songs are on the stick, and play no problem via the computer but no joy when plugged into the Honda.

I am at a loss with this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
2,658 Posts
what format did you do on the memory card
cant remember which I did but a few recommended using the format as other formats were unreliable

·
Registered
20 Posts
Same here .... 128Gb stick with a massive 12.000 songs on it .... they all play (I guess, haven't tried them all)

A bit tedious though to scroll through the music, but I let the computer make a pick :grin2:

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
^^-- Then blame the computer when a crappy tune comes along.. Like that idea :smile3:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts