2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I test drove the new FK8 a few weeks back

I was really impressed with the ride comfort, the looks, and the new media system.

So much so I traded in my FK2 and I take deliver late Sept/early Oct.

I went there to order in the normal Red I go for but I've gone for a GT in Polished Metal.

Pics uploaded of the one I test drove.

Many others parted with cash for the FK8? I notice only one thread on this section about it?

This will be my 4th Type R :grin2: I refuse to grow up lol.

Hoping as it's also hitting the US market that we will see a fair few options for mods.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
I've got a test drive booked tomorrow, hopefully I will be aloud to take it on some b roads to get a feel for it. They have got the seating and pedal positioning spot on so I'm looking forward to it, it felt like a driver's car as soon as I parked my arse in it. ?

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dealer called today, its here! Hoping to collect on Friday. Can't wait

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot to say, I noticed not many people have one yet. We can't be the only two active members on here getting one?

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I pick up Friday :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
i took one round a track a few months ago , unbelievable machine.
made me really consider trading up but i just cant part ways with the M200 at the moment!
enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
"full" as in whatever needs doing will be done
Yes I knew what you were getting at. :) Its just that paint correction is not normally associated with a brand new car....it is through time where damage has been inflicted through washing, polishing, and effects of the environment that it can become necessary.
Your car will greatly benefit from a full detail though, mine did. [smilie=superkewl.g:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fn2 to Fk8

Hello everyone and congratulations on your new cars. I’ve a Fk8 on order,I ordered it on the last weekend in September. I’m trading in my trusty Fn2 of 10 years which has been a great car and to be honest I still enjoy everyday. My dealer got in touch this Monday and told me he had the chassis number for my Fk8 anyone know how long between getting the chassis number and delivery? I was originally quoted 5/11/17.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts