2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, Carl here from Southport.
I’ve been reading through the posts on here for the past week or so, taking in your comments, advice and tips etc.
After becoming a member a couple of days ago, I feel that I can now post, since I’ve been out today and put a deposit down on a new 1.8 EX in Galaxy grey, with sunroof and leather. I’ve got 3 weeks to wait though as I want it on a 09 plate. L
I was hoping to get one in NHB or Tangerine, but the only colours left at the moment are grey, silver and bluishsilver.
Anyway, I hope I’ve made the right decision...

C.

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Welcome to the friendliest and most informative forum on the web!

You'll find all the info you need in the Wiki section and in the forums, but if you have any questions, ask away, we're all here to help!

Great to have you aboard, read this before you get your Civic.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
EXCELLENT choice ! - why ? - because that's what I have - welcome :D ...

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the place :D

I am sure you will be very happy with the car you have ordered.

·
Space Cadet
32 Posts
Hello.:hello:
You'll find all sorts of useful stuff, and kind folk waiting to answer your questions. Welcome from another new civic owner.

Theres even more in the supporters area for the price of a very posh looking sticker.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome to the madness

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Hello and welcome. Looks like we may both end up with an 08 car on an 09 plate.

Nice choice and I hope you got a good deal in the current climate (the economic one, that is!).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I picked it up yesterday, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting. :D
The car is perfect, can't fault it anywhere, shame I cant say the same about the weather, I don't think it's stopped raining since I drove it off the garage forecourt!
If anyone in the Merseyside area is thinking of buying, I really can't recommend enough, Lookers in Liverpool. Their customer service is excellent. Shame the same can't be said for some of the other local dealers though...

C.

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Well, I picked it up yesterday, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting. :D
The car is perfect, can't fault it anywhere, shame I cant say the same about the weather, I don't think it's stopped raining since I drove it off the garage forecourt!
If anyone in the Merseyside area is thinking of buying, I really can't recommend enough, Lookers in Liverpool. Their customer service is excellent. Shame the same can't be said for some of the other local dealers though...

C.
Dont forget to post us some pics :D

·
Premium Member
125 Posts

C.
I got my Type-S in January from Lookers in Liverpool... agree with you sentiments - they seem pretty decent... but then they were selling me a car. Lets see what happens if something goes wrong :D

Oh, and welcome to the forums :D

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Welcome to the forums, you're going to be one of the first to have a 09 so we'll be expecting a review, and some photos. Good options as well with the sunroof and the leather. Hope the 3 weeks goes quick, I get my baby Friday! :popcorn:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got my Type-S in January from Lookers in Liverpool... agree with you sentiments - they seem pretty decent... but then they were selling me a car. Lets see what happens if something goes wrong :D

Oh, and welcome to the forums :D
I know where you're coming from mate, but most of the other local dealers were just terrible.

C.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the forums, you're going to be one of the first to have a 09 so we'll be expecting a review, and some photos. Good options as well with the sunroof and the leather. Hope the 3 weeks goes quick, I get my baby Friday! :popcorn:
Sorry to disappoint JH, it might be an 09 plate, but it's still the 08 model!

I'll post some pics after I've given it it's first clean, it's filthy already!

C.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts