2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning, ladies and gents.

I'm Jas from the Lewes area in East Sussex, and I work at Jap Performance Parts in Crawley, West Sussex.

I've always wanted an FN2 since release, but never pulled my finger out to get one.

At the start of the year I puchased a NHB EP3, which although being a great car, never was the FN2 I always wanted.

So I searched the web on a Thursday, Viewed it on the Friday and bought it on the Saturday. :p

Collect my NHB FN2 GT with 32000 miles, this week. Can't wait.

First job is to get the iphone/ipod integration kit and refinish the gastly fuel flap in carbon, thanks to a new dipping process we do.

Hope to see you guys soon,

Cheers, Jas

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Welcome along mate.

Good luck on your new motor.

NHB is a cracking colour, nightmare to keep clean though.

Looking forward to seeing this dipping process your talking about, what's involved in this?

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Welcome along mate. Look forward to see the dipping!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I don't want to say too much, as I'm aware it could be seen as advertising on the forum etc.

But the dipping process basicly refinsihes any trim in a different effect. Carbon Fibre, Skulls, Flames, Camo etc the possibilties are huge.

Here's a shot of some test pieces we have done.

If your a Total Honda reader, then there's the chance to win £1000 worth of trim refinishining. :cool:

cheers, Jas

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers guys, found out I've got to wait 7-10 days as of today before I can pick it up. Grrrrr

Pigdog, loving the work on your car. M20's should have been NHB from factory ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally picked it up today.

My first opinions compared to the EP3 are, that it's a much much nicer car to drive! Feels more stable, power comes in nicely and just overall is awesome!

Will get some pics tonight :D

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Welcome matey :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts