2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trading in my 2000 model saloon on Thursday for this. Same engine size, different shape. Just hope it gives me the same 11.5yr, 165K plus service!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
The Civic is made for this blue. It looks fantastic. I ordered my blue ES-T in February and have been quoted August 4th for delivery. I've just got to be patient.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Was in for a service today, first time I have seen one close up in the flesh, try as I might I just do not like it, dealer told me they have just raised the prices and he is struggling to shift them. Very limited stock to keep the waiting list going!

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Was in for a service today, first time I have seen one close up in the flesh, try as I might I just do not like it, dealer told me they have just raised the prices and he is struggling to shift them. Very limited stock to keep the waiting list going!
He`ll keep struggling with patter like that

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Nah, I know him and he knows I am not interested in one, just passing time.

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
nice, blue looks good. like that little spoiler at the top also.

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
The Civic is made for this blue. It looks fantastic. I ordered my blue ES-T in February and have been quoted August 4th for delivery. I've just got to be patient.
Where did you order it to get that length of delivery? is it a petrol? even so, man or auto, they're available well before that

·
Registered
429 Posts
Where did you order it to get that length of delivery? is it a petrol? even so, man or auto, they're available well before that
This was the delivery quopted by Brayley Honda in Enfield for a blue petrol ES-T with Elite+ pack. I have since contacted Dave Hodgetts (Honda UK MD) direct and he has looked into it. He has emailed me to say I can have it in 10 days! I must say I'm very pleased but wonder why my salesman could not have done more before I took the delivery delay into my own hands.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Enjoy the new car. STILL not a fan of that rear light cluster.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Enjoy the new car. STILL not a fan of that rear light cluster.
+1, about the ass end ...

First company to offer a much neater form of light cluster, on the aftermarket, will sell a LOT, methinks ...

·
Registered
429 Posts
+1, about the ass end ...

First company to offer a much neater form of light cluster, on the aftermarket, will sell a LOT, methinks ...
Reality is that because the car is so plain now it will less likely be stolen or vandalised - result lower insurance premiums.

·
Registered
429 Posts
My new blue ES-T arrived at the dealers this morning. Will be collecting on Wednesday. Honda Insurance quote cheaper than what am currently paying for my EX.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Called in at dealer today hoping for a first look at car. However car was off site in a secure holding area so never got to see it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts