2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

THis is my first post. :smile3:
I'm about to receive my new Honda civic , I'm located in Denmark and the model I'm getting here is called "Elegance" which I think corresponds to an SR or EX model.
Anyway it has 8 speakers (4 speaker + 4 tweeters) and I would like to make some light audio improvements. In my previous car I installed a Helix Match plug and play DSP with a subwoofer on stock speakers and was very pleased with the sound. The Match DSP simply connects to the infotainment system with an ISO adapter cable and that's it.
Is there any reasons why it shouldn't work for the civic?
The only "problem" as far as I can see is to find a place for the subwoofer but maybe it could fit in the spare wheel compartment.
What do you think?

Regards

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi mattail,

Im a fellow "elegance" owner from denmark :) I also have the elegance version. What did you end up doing to get better sound? Im just looking to replace the front speakers, nothing too big, as im only leasing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah youre probably right. Any ideas on which speakers to fit in the front doors? Can I just buy any old 165s or do I need adapter rings etc. Or should I go for DSP etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts