2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
manuel book says soud level increses when your speed incres but I haven't been able to see like that altough, I riched 190 km/h speed. but sound level doesn't incres. I checked sound system settings. there is no problem. how can I solve this problem. my service cannot understand.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I have the EX and you can access a settings menu and change the speed/volume response rate, I guess there must be something similar in the sport, but that only has the small screen for the audio, it doesn't have the larger colour screeen does it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I can change speed/volume response but nothing change. my has no navigate system and my music system has small screen what should I do to solve this problem? is your sound system's volume level incresing ?

this feature exist at manuel book : Speed adjusting audio volume but I think doesn't work

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
It does change, but you notice it more when slowing down as the volume decreases, it is quite subtle but seems to work on mine.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
The volume change is subtle, but noticalble. Have you turned SVC to high?

In my old Clio, it used to be really obvious that the volume was changing, you could even hear each step as it got louder. The civic's is a lot less noticable, but you know it's working when you have the radio (or CD) set to a low volume, and start driving. You realise that you can still hear it above the road noise, where it would have been drowned out otherwise.

If you really feel it is not working, call your dealers. They should be happy to take a look at it for you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes I turned to HIGH but I guess there is no difference. I think your car's volume is increse. well, does the number of volume level count on music system screen?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts