2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.

Now & then a couple of us from CivInfo Forum put together a Mini Meet with a little Twist (Some Driving)!

Time & Date: 2PM Sunday 15th November
Meeting point: South Mimms Service's car park,

Once we are all there, Then off for a drive! Maybe the A414 as its close by and is a Great road.
And then we could stop off for a drink and a chat at a local Pub or the South Mimms service's!

Below is the list of People and there cars that came along last time. And finger's crossed there be coming again.
Jamie33, C/W Fn2
Cache, NHB Type S, Now has a NHB Fn2
Vince0118, NHB Fn2
Pegliobadlio, NHB Fn2
Lollypop, Milano Fn2
Aphemia, Alabaster Fn2 (Rich & Bev)
Willcbouttat, NHB Fn2 (Will & Dan)

All Makes & Models of cars welcome! And your more than welcome to bring Partners & Friends along for the Ride!

Add your Name to the list below.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice one john been waiting for another meet, thanks again mate for fitting those splitters for me really finishes the car nicely.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
1, JohnnoTypeR (Silver Fn2)
2, Jamie33 (C/W Fn2)
3, Vince0118 (NHB Fn2)[/quote]
4, pegliobaglio (NHB FN2)
5, TypeRiter (NHB FN2, Takata Green OEM's)

probably be my last meet before she goes so make it a good one.
Before she goes??? Ey?? You getting rid of her??

I will DEFINITELY make this one :p

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
2, Jamie33 (C/W Fn2)
3, Vince0118 (NHB Fn2)

Before she goes??? Ey?? You getting rid of her??

I will DEFINITELY make this one :p[/quote]

yes mate made the decision yesterday,long story looking at either autovogue 335 bm,porsche carrera 4s (2nd hand obviously) or either the golf or iroc R hopefully by xmas,gonna be a sad day but sometimes we have to let the things we love go,just fancy a change :D

love the sig by the way lol

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Don't do it...
i need to mate,cant deal with having this car no more....
was originally gonna get a 2nd car like a s15 or supercharge mine ,but now i just want rid i may change my mind by xmas but i doubt it!!!

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
i need to mate,cant deal with having this car no more....
was originally gonna get a 2nd car like a s15 or supercharge mine ,but now i just want rid i may change my mind by xmas but i doubt it!!!
Why so set on changing? You sound pist by the car or something?

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Why so set on changing? You sound pist by the car or something?
na it ain't really anything to do with the car,other than the fact everything i do to it seems to go wrong!!lol
maybe just taking it out on ruby,just feel like a change is in order,fancy something quick!!

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
na it ain't really anything to do with the car,other than the fact everything i do to it seems to go wrong!!lol
maybe just a bit pissed in general and taking it out on ruby,just feel like a change is in order,fancy something quick!!
Fair enough - I've had those frustrations bro. What's not gone to plan this time?

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Fair enough - I've had those frustrations bro. What's not gone to plan this time?
nothing i was'nt expecting,just how its goes,maybe when we meet up at mimms or down your ends,you can try convince me to keep her,never know she does still put a smile on my face when i rag her lol :D

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
nothing i was'nt expecting,just how its goes,maybe when we meet up at mimms or down your ends,you can try convince me to keep her,never know she does still put a smile on my face when i rag her lol :D
As per our conversation elsewhere - you have a message :D

S15 or SC FTW!

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
I don't wanna be difficult, but what's the chances this could be bought back by an hour-ish to just after 3pm? (As I'm working then) If not I'll see If I can shift swap with someone..

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't wanna be difficult, but what's the chances this could be bought back by an hour-ish to just after 3pm? (As I'm working then) If not I'll see If I can shift swap with someone..
You can come along at 3 if you want mate. We stand around having a chat and a good look at other's cars before we set out for the drive anyway. I made it 2pm as by 4.30 it gets dark now.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2, Jamie33 (C/W Fn2)
3, Vince0118 (NHB Fn2)

back to this,keep it to our pages matey!;)get carried away we do lol[/quote]

Chris i know how you feel about wanting a change and maybe that little bit more in the way of performance. I have a contact at VW and they lent me a Brand new Golf GTI in White on saturday for a couple of hour's. It drove lovely and you the build quality is 2nd to none. BUT when it came to performance it didnt feel anyway as exciting or as fast as my Fn2. I have to say it bored me.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
You can come along at 3 if you want mate. We stand around having a chat and a good look at other's cars before we set out for the drive anyway. I made it 2pm as by 4.30 it gets dark now.
Fully understand Johnno - I'll try and get a shift swap - as I'd be keen to check out the motors too, and chat to you guys also.

Decided on your wheels and grill (Piano Black) yet fella?

1 - 20 of 150 Posts