2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All Just thought that would put up a couple of Pics of South Mimms 2012 part 1. They didn't come out to well, but if you didn't attend they should give you an impression of what you missed. Apart from the weather that was rubbish it was a good day, with the same laid back and relaxed feel. Cant wait for part 2 now just hope that the weather will be better!!!

Attachments

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Great pics! ;-)

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
:) Got to be thankful that it wasn't heavy rain, but more like pansy rain, which is just as aggravating on a day out. Love the pics so far- cant wait to see some more.
Hope to make part 2.
I would love to meet Andrea this year!
Yep she was there in her awesome M200 :)

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
*lol* no thats not mine :( I had my showplate on mine ;)

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
just got back was a good day... and finally met a few southerns! weather wasnt to bad i suppose.
Hey man..I'm not really classed as Southern really tho *lol*
No mate was good to meet you today like..see ya soon!

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Great day and fantastic turnout again. Good to catch up with the 'usual guys' and to meet so many new people :D. Loads of people I didnt get to hello to so hopefully next time.

:) Got to be thankful that it wasn't heavy rain, but more like pansy rain, which is just as aggravating on a day out. Love the pics so far- cant wait to see some more.
Hope to make part 2.
I would love to meet Andrea this year!
Liv, I keep turning up at these things expecting you to be there. Fingers crossed for the next one

Civinfo had 3 M200's present ...... that one wasn't Andrea. :)
Who owns the one in the pic? Is it someone off here?

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Great pics and some nice cars. The wheels on that DC2 look ridiculous though, must drive appallingly bad.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts