2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.

Now & then a couple of us from CivInfo Forum put together a Mini Meet with a little Twist (Some Driving)!

Time & Date: 2PM Sunday 28th March Finger's crossed SUNSHINE!
Meeting point: South Mimms Service's car park,

Once we are all there, Then off for a drive! Maybe the A414 as its close by and is a Great road.
And then we could stop off for a drink and a chat at a local Pub or the South Mimms service's!

All Makes & Models of cars welcome! And your more than welcome to bring Partners & Friends along for the Ride! Hope to see all the Usual face's there & Some New one's.

Add your Name to the list below.

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,609 Posts
i wont be home :( darnitttt.

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
dammit thats the only day i cant make...:(sorry guys!

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,609 Posts
rearrange for the two most important people *cough*

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Ive just seen that Im working on the 28th, nut seeing as I work at South Mimms and I'll be finishing at 2ish Im still definatly coming. Just must remeber to bring a change of clothes with me or I'll be in uniform

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ive just seen that Im working on the 28th, nut seeing as I work at South Mimms and I'll be finishing at 2ish Im still definatly coming. Just must remeber to bring a change of clothes with me or I'll be in uniform
Glad you can make it mate!

·
Registered
157 Posts
1, JohnnoTypeR (S,Grey M3)
2, K20 ed (DPB Fn2)
3, Willcbouttat (C/W Fn2)-(Charged Ep3)
4, Jamie33 (C/W Fn2)
5, Kirsty (Blue EVO 9)
6, Vince0118 (NHB FN2)

Looking forward to aonther good meet and get a drink/some food at services afterwards sounds like a good plan lets get as many people as we can to this:D

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,609 Posts
vince you love mimms meets! youve been at all the ones ive been at :p

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2, K20 ed (DPB Fn2)
4, Jamie33 (C/W Fn2)
5, Kirsty (Blue EVO 9)
6, Vince0118 (NHB FN2)

Looking forward to aonther good meet and get a drink/some food at services afterwards sounds like a good plan lets get as many people as we can to this:D
Vince/Everyone! if you know of any of your friends that would be up for this let them know. It would be good to have a Mix of car's and people there. Glad you can make it Vince!.

·
Registered
308 Posts
2, K20 ed (DPB Fn2)
4, Jamie33 (C/W Fn2)
5, Kirsty (Blue EVO 9)
6, Vince0118 (NHB FN2)
7, Griffyn (Milano FN2)

I am free so will come along to this one. So far a fair amount of people I have met before, albeit with different cars now.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts