2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Don't mean to disrespect, great photos, but the one of my car, could you edit and block the reg plate please ? thank you

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't mean to disrespect, great photos, but the one of my car, could you edit and block the reg plate please �� thank you
No worries bud, can't edit as they are a straight copy/paste from my FB so I've deleted it.

On the same subject, if you're worried about your reg number, if you go to large meets like this you should really think about getting a show plate or the civinfo one like some of the other members have got. Saw loads of folk taking pics of your car, bet there are dozens of pics of you reg on the tinterweb by now. :( Then there's all those videos that were taken ......... I'm not helping am I? ;)

Reactions: JimmyH^_^

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought finally there is going to be a picture of my car, then I noticed the massive police van in front of it blocking it out :(
Do'h

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Haha nope lol, I had some but someone said that because it was a public car park we could still be done for not having proper plates on ??

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha nope lol, I had some but someone said that because it was a public car park we could still be done for not having proper plates on ??
haha, most the EK's drove in without proper plates!!!!

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
class man..I had my plate on ;) but you didnt get any of mine as I was parked in the corner for most of it :(

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Great pics :)

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Great pics Paul!

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
#