2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Plymouth, Been keeping my eyes peeled for "civinfo" stickers and haven't seen any as yet.. just wondering if there are any other members nearby? I'm up for meets and a chat about all things civic and dont mind travelling up to Exeter or even Newquay the other way.

I'm new to the site but can see I'm going to like it here so if anyone wants to message me for a chat feel free

EZ

Ryu

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

Take a look here at the meeting section to see what going on or even arrange one :)

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Welcome to the Best forum :cool:

Not as far West as you, but there are quite a few of us round this neck of the woods..

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Yep,
I'm not too far away from you - A little village of 307 people called Inbredinthemoor.;)
You can't miss my place as it's a rather large building built of granite with bars on the windows to stop folk getting in -I think.?
Just a bit away from Princetown.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha ha excellent, it really is friendly here :) How would i go about adding the little kitsch feature I've spied where it says about my car and its whistles and bells on my posts on here?
any other hints for newbies?

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts

·
NHB Convert.
530 Posts
Hey, from Bath myself so not far away, have driven down to Plymouth quite a few time to stay with friends at Uni, good times. How are you enjoying your Civic?

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heyyy i have mates at Bath spa uni so i know the place well, i have a few friends working in Bath.
I'm Loving my Civic thankyou very much.. only passed my test last may and i had a hateful rover 200 for a week before the head blew then i came into the light and got an old p reg civic (which was kind of what i wanted before i got the rover haha). Anyways i then had an 09 Mx-5 before finally after what seemed like an age of waiting picked up my spanking new 09 2.2 starlight blck i-CDTI. im already looking at a remap with celtic tuning although im tempted heavily (because ive been left with a large hole in my pocket from buying the car) to buy the gallardo tuner on ebay and put 'jemcats' map on myself for around £30. :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
.... add me to the list soon!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts