2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,381 Posts
well if they are an agent then at least you can search the reputation of the people they are an agent for, if not then it becomes a lot more about trust and how they build that trust, ask them exactly what perameters they intend to modify and what they intend to modify them to and report back, if its a derv i can advise if they know their onions and if i get lost relic will know!

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is the reply i got

Hi,
We are not an agent for anybody, we have our own dealers dotted around the country.
These ecu's are torque based, so the majority of the maps we are dealing with are scaled in Nm. These include drivers wish, smoke limiter, torque limiter, fuel temp limiter. We also change injection duration, fuel pressure request, fuel pressure limiter, requested boost and boost limiter...
What we set these maps too depends on what power you are looking for....

·
Registered
127 Posts
I used this company and can honestly say that I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone. If you go to their main depo in Hinckley they can even check out and fine tune using their rolling road. I tried out 3 maps with them eventually opting for the most extreme I believed my clutch (the 325 version) could withstand and have been back serveral times to ask them to return to standard prior to any warranty or service work at Honda, they simply can't be helpful enough for you. I've not had the guts to try out the rolling road but I can assure you that the difference is amazing plus I get about an extra 10% to the gallon.

Go for it - you will drive away with a huge smile on your face.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts