2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it fine to use this 15" Space Saver wheel? My Civic is on 16" Standard alloys, but is it fine to use the smaller wheel? Can it go on any wheel on the car or does it have to be a rear wheel?

(I cant post links or images yet, but my space saver is the most common one that youd find on ebay etc)

Cheers

·
Whistlin' on a Tuesday...
1,165 Posts
Is it fine to use this 15" Space Saver wheel? My Civic is on 16" Standard alloys, but is it fine to use the smaller wheel? Can it go on any wheel on the car or does it have to be a rear wheel?

(I cant post links or images yet, but my space saver is the most common one that youd find on ebay etc)

Cheers
The correct size space saver is 135/80 16

Why not jack up the car and see if it will fit? You might be lucky. I couldn't answer re: fitting every wheel as we don't know what model civic you have. That issue only affects the Type R, I think.

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts

Cheers
Must be on the rear of the car. So if you have a puncture on the front you move the rear wheel to the front and put the space saver on the rear. It always goes on the wheel which is not driven.

As for if it fits, i stick to the 16" version as it guaranteed to fit without hassle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts