2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after a space saver to throw in the boot just to play it safe as i do a lot of miles, where's the best place to buy one? I've had a look in the for sale threads but can't find one close, they're about £80 delivered on Ebay. Is thay expesive or am i just being tight??

Thanks in advance

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
I think they are over £100 from Honda, i sold mine for £50, they come up on here quite often, you could always start a wanted thread for one. The new one comes with a bag to put the damaged wheel along with some foam packing and a sree and nut to hold in place. To be honest, once in the footwell the wheel does not move, just stick some plastic in with it to act as packing and to wrap the drity damaged wheel in

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Depends how you look at it. £80 for piece of mind and a one off payment or sat in the middle of nowhere with a waiting for recovery if you have it or paying shed load if you don't. Personally if my car didn't come with a spare I would have got one.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I have one in my (new to me) CTR. Not sure I want it, so if you have teh compressor etc. Might be willing to do a deal?

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,396 Posts
Post a wanted as it does look like there may be some available.

I'll close this before it becomes a trading thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.