2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, if anyone has put wheel spacers on standard wheels what size did you go for? (FK2 2016)

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I run 5mm slip on spacers on the front and bolt on 17mm on the rear of my tourer, that’s with oem 18” wheels (7.5” ET50) and my rays (7.5” ET48)
Front ones were cheapie eBay purchase, rears are from freaky parts

What wheel do you have?
Just standard wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
lots of the fk8r chaps get their knickers in a twist about "scrub radius" apparently

:)
Not just geometry changes I'm worried about, but it throws off the aero too - can detach the flow along the side of the car by moving the wheel outside the air curtain

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

·
i-Vtec
4,103 Posts
Not just geometry changes I'm worried about, but it throws off the aero too - can detach the flow along the side of the car by moving the wheel outside the air curtain
Must agree with that thinking. Honda spent a lot of time making the FK8R the best hot hatch, the fact its still beating all comers what 3 years on is testimony to that. The only test I've seen it beaten in was the stripped out £80k Megane RS Trophy R.

·
more torque than the mrs
6,786 Posts
No probs. If you look at the pic in my signature I have an FK2, FK2 is Gen 8 and Gen 9 4 door 1.8. @deni.babe @Haltamer either you got spacers on your R?
sold the R mate the wife is getting the mercedes A class a250 premium plus next week , we did have the civic 1.5 sport but sent it back couldn't get used to it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts