2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Spacesaver and winter wheels

5K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Nitehawk 
#1 ·
Ive just fitted my spacesaver that I have had on my 8G and 9G onto our new 10G good news is they fit on all four corners and spin freely. Also I have a spare set of alloy wheels from a 8g that Ive got winter tyres on also fit the 10g and spin freely on all four corners, they have 205-55-R16 tyres on so will change these to 215-55-R16 that are on the entry level 10G.

Hope this helps :smile3:

#8 ·
Anyone interested in a full size wheel, I know of 8 for sale. All with nearly new tyres

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I picked my 68 Reg Sports plus up this morning thinking that the new spacesaver I bought less than a year ago for my 9G SR would fit into the spare wheel housing,,, WRONG, I never once considered the central exhausts would get in the way. Does anybody know whether there is a specific wheel type I can get for my particular model. I hate being without a spare wheel. ?

#10 ·
I picked my 68 Reg Sports plus up this morning thinking that the new spacesaver I bought less than a year ago for my 9G SR would fit into the spare wheel housing,,, WRONG, I never once considered the central exhausts would get in the way. Does anybody know whether there is a specific wheel type I can get for my particular model. I hate being without a spare wheel. [emoji45]
You need the Honda kit, it comes with a new boot floor which is raised to accommodate the wheel.
If you have a wheel, you may just be able to buy the floor.

#12 ·
#14 ·
Just need the boot floor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.