2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if a full size alloy with tyre fits in the spare wheel compartment?,it looks it would just fit but not sure if boot floor would sit flush.
The reason I am asking is that I do not have a spare wheel or jack and I hit a kerb today slightly at walking speed and made a wee nick on the side of the alloy:mad:
I was planning at some point buying a space saver wheel kit but if the alloy fits I will get another alloy and tyre and use the damaged one as a spare.

·
Whistlin' on a Tuesday...
1,165 Posts
Doesn't fit. You can't get the angle to get the tyre down in to the hole.
Just had a thought. ..if you dropped the back seats down flat, you might be able to lift the flap up 90 degrees, then get the full size wheel in. Just an idea...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread but I'm a new owner of a civic (my first honda ever) and need advice on space saver for my 2012 civic which is the new shape (gen9 i believe..) thanks

Does a Honda accord space saver fit?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread but I'm a new owner of a civic (my first honda ever) and need advice on space saver for my 2012 civic which is the new shape (gen9 i believe..) thanks

Does a Honda accord space saver fit?

Not sure about the Accord space saver fitting, but I think this is the >2012 Civic space saver...

Genuine Honda Civic Space Saver Spare Wheel 2012> Civic spare wheel, Civic temporary wheel

If you browse Cox website, you'll also find Accord space savers.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just rang Honda Blackburn and they quoted me the spare wheel but would not give out the manufacturer part number!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts