2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at changing the speakers in my ex as I listen to rock and metal the bass is alright but would like better.
can anyone recommend some decent speakers ?
cheers

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have Focal Access Speakers in my Civic Type R and they are superb and are also great VFM

Fit perfectly - just make sure you get the speaker rings and maybe some sound deadening (silent coat) whilst the door panels are off

·
Registered
21 Posts
Although it is all a matter of personal taste, I just need to advise to have a look at BLAM.
The most amazing speaker I have heard, keeping price/quality in mind that is!

I used to buy Focal's which are great, but expensive, BLAM has some Focal dna but for a very friendly price.

I have these: wasn't allowed to include a link so search for 165 RX.

Bought a standard speakerring and put a bit a dynamat around the ring and door, great upgrade for an honest price.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Although it is all a matter of personal taste, I just need to advise to have a look at BLAM.
The most amazing speaker I have heard, keeping price/quality in mind that is!

I used to buy Focal's which are great, but expensive, BLAM has some Focal dna but for a very friendly price.

I have these: wasn't allowed to include a link so search for 165 RX.

Bought a standard speakerring and put a bit a dynamat around the ring and door, great upgrade for an honest price.
The guy who owns BLAM used to work for Focal , very highly rated speakers - hence the DNA:wink3:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts