2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

After pay day this month, I'm looking at getting some upgraded alloys for my milano red 5 door, to improve the styling and progress with my mod project.

Open to suggestions, but on a tight budget of about £500, and must include tyres!

I've been keeping my eye on the sale section on here, but also looking on eBay etc.

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
type r? tbh mate i wouldnt fit what that price tag will fetch new the tyres will be gash and the alloys heavy
+1

When you consider a good tyre will be about £120 each it doesnt leave much room for alloys ;)

I'd get some used 18's off here as they go for about your budget and can be like new. You could also get them sprayed/powder coated before you put them on to make them unique to you.

Black and white both look great on milano ;)

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Tyres are a brand called sunnitrac, they came with the wheels when i bought them, 225/40/18s not a major brand tyre but they are all in good condition.
there is one scuff mark to one of the rims.
selling them as ive gone to 19s..

very similar style to the rota grid or volk te37s..

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
+1

When you consider a good tyre will be about £120 each it doesnt leave much room for alloys ;)

I'd get some used 18's off here as they go for about your budget and can be like new. You could also get them sprayed/powder coated before you put them on to make them unique to you.

Black and white both look great on milano ;)
Hey,

Cheers for the replies.

I might just keep my eyes glued to the sale section then ..... how much typically does it cost to spray/powder coat a set of rims?

Ive got a set of Dotz GTR alloys in 18 with tyres that ill sell you for £450 + delivery.
they are 18x8
pcd 114.5
offset -40
had them on my 2.2 see pics in the below thread....http://www.civinfo.com/forum/gallery...y-new-car.html

they are very light too
Thanks for the offer, will keep it in mind, just not sure they're to my taste .... absolutely no offence meant by that by the way ... :)

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Hey,

Cheers for the replies.

I might just keep my eyes glued to the sale section then ..... how much typically does it cost to spray/powder coat a set of rims?

Thanks for the offer, will keep it in mind, just not sure they're to my taste .... absolutely no offence meant by that by the way ... :)
powdercoating can be done in darnley for 170 ish bud

Reactions: Saint2K
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.