2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the radio speed sensative ? I mean the quicker you drive the louder it gets ? Does it have this function ?

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
ES Does

but why can't Honda create a really quite car so this function is not required :confused:

·
Administrator
19,172 Posts

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
You can also set it to off, low, medium and high. The dealer set it to high on my car when we were going through the car when I picked it up.

Can be useful sometimes

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Mines always full blast so rarely notice the difference, however with book on CD it's a handy feature, when you get on the motorway.

Tom

·
Administrator
19,172 Posts
It's a shame the receiver is so poor the radio volume is all over the place a lot of the time anyway.
I must be one of the lucky ones as my radio is great.:D

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Never really used my radio, except to try and find the Hatton return fight, but couldn't :-(

Tom

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
You can also, via the settings, decide by how much the volume increases. I've got mine set to "Hi" as it does get a bit noisy at times.

·
Civic gone, not forgotten
2,092 Posts
On non Sat Nav models, press the manual tuner button (on the LHS of radio on RHD models) and it flicks through Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader and then SVC then turn the same knob to set Off, Low, Med, High.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Yes but the headunit is mince

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
Is the radio speed sensative ? I mean the quicker you drive the louder it gets ? Does it have this function ?
Yes the radio does have a speed sensor in my CTR :D

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Only notice it when I slow down and the volume goes down.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I've got it on my "Sport" as it is called here in sweden.. don't know which version it is over there, but its a nice extra that adds up to the many other nice things in the car :)

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Works great on mine, would also like to agree with happyman, my radio and speakers are great, give a fantastic sound.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts