2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey pottsy nice to see my idea implemented, great work, i cant believe how quikly you work lol.

·
King of the rodeo
4,831 Posts
Nice one Pottsy, this is a good idea, good way for people to give detailed opinion across the whole spectrum. Useful for new buyers.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
The logic is that good long informative posts won't get lost deep down the list. Thought we needed some positive vibes here...

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Certain members TC, ruin it for everyone!

Certain members? Or members with genuine problems that need help but get accused of making a fuss by people with no problems CZ?

So if certain members ruin it for everyone perhaps they shouldnt come here anymore would all the people with no problems prefer that? Make it a one way only forum perhaps?

This thread is for reviews so it wont stay positive all the time will it, as I am sure at some point an unwanted person will come along and say what they really think and it wont be positive, then they would have ruined it for everyone !!!!

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Sorry everyone - for making this post negative already :oops:

No excuse but I was tired/stressed last night and thought CZ was havng a dig at me, but I think I misread his reply.:shot:

Sorry CZ :shakehands:

·
Diesel Demon
502 Posts
Hey, it's good to know that you guys have been getting all negative without me!

I should have known, you lot are sooo typical.:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts