2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just applied the Spi vision vinyl to my headlights, foglights and side mirror indicators think it looks pretty good with the clear perspex grille. Also done the brake lights and am planning on getting a template for the centre rear cluster to show the badge and reverse lights.

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
nice but i would have spi'd the centre cyclops bit instead

heard spi reduces the light out put by a bit

·
"Boards don't hit back"
589 Posts
Loving that dude, was it difficult to do the headlights?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Is SPI Vision road legal or MOT/Policeman? If so i'm jumping on the bandwagon lol

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Just applied the Spi vision vinyl to my headlights, foglights and side mirror indicators think it looks pretty good with the clear perspex grille. Also done the brake lights and am planning on getting a template for the centre rear cluster to show the badge and reverse lights.

Nice work dude do you have HIDs fitted or just standard bulbs in?? Mine are just mr jp white bulbs not a bad out put but it affects it a little..

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
I did mine in two parts the join is in the middle on the edge BUT some people have done it in one :confused:

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Easy to do the headlights took about 15 mins as i used to work at a sign company and applied graphics to a LOT of vehicles. Thinking of maybe doing the centre perspex and rear indicators when i get another roll as the contravision film is really workable when you heat it. Next up is wrapping the bonnet in carbon film and buying a hole'y sumo for the rear centre from coolice.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Nice work john let me know how the hole`y looks you getting it in carbon?

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will do deannoss i will post a pic when it arrives. I ordered black gloss. Now thinking of the front perspex to be wrapped in carbon to match the bonnet then sticking a red "H" over the top.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Where abouts you getting this from mate ?? The one off eBay or spi them selves ? And how much do you need for headlights wingmirrors and fogs ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts