2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was a thread that got lost :)

Which didn't really matter at all - except we're being overrun by the blinking things at the moment!

Currently Active Users: 43 (15 members and 6 guests and 22 spiders) Most users ever online was 58, 20th September 2006 at 12:32.
TTDegs, Bungle, DanKo, [email protected], foddy, john1509, lennie.c, mihael, misterpro, Nelo, raptor, Tony Fendall, Topcat, Type S Bournemouth, WoolyCiv, Yahoo! Slurp(22)

Yep - We obviously taste good to Yahoo - hope no one is phobic... :wink:

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
They're in my hair, man! They're in my hair! [smilie=shake.gif]

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
[smilie=gunhappyyan: I'll get it.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
We get some huge ones here, the hairy running kind. Caught one with an inverted empty baked bean tin, it had to pull its legs in to stop me cutting them off [smilie=ebil.gif]

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
The spiders are working well. Just tried Googling 'WoolyCiv' and it returned 3 hits from this site

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Funny this spider thing

Before this Civic I had the Series 6 version and they both have suffered from the beasts.

Previous car was a Celica - not a spider in sight!!!

Two cars made in UK, one car made in Japan

Gottit!

They're all Swindon spiders!!!

There's probably a nest or something there.

No flies tho' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No Wipers either

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Ah, the ads.... Bit of an experiment. I've tucked them out of the way, made them "blend", they don't cost us anything and I'll see what happens.

I hope they don't offend, but I thought I'd give them a whirl. My adwords bill is quite high and hopefully they may offset that bill slightly.

If you see anything interesting, feel free to click :)

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I will be happy until the day I have a great big flashing banner at the top of civinfo, congratulting me that I have won something! Unless I really have, of course.
No offence here Pottsy.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I won't be clicking anything, all the adverts I get during the day are in Swedish. I'm logged in to our corporate VPN in Lund, Sweden most of the day. Not at the mo, turn of the proxy server and just use the broadband connection and its all English.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts